Touch Sensor Lamp - Silver Butterfly with Scented Oil Holder; M/O: 2; Case: 12
Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ):
This is the number of same items required to order. In general, each order is around $20. If an item is $5, the MOQ would be 4 units ($5 x 4 units = $20). Otherwise, this MOQ is based on the packaging. Sometimes, the inner box can help to protect the products during shipping that why we are not allowed to break it apart from each other and have loose articles during shipping.
Back Orders (BO):
Any items remain in the back order will be shipped ASAP without second consent UNLESS cancelled. The items in the back order will NOT be charged in advance so as the shipping cost. However, in our customer's favour, we normally will subsidize 50% shipping cost for those ongoing out of stock items. However, for any new items/products ordered during the trade show, they do not count as a BO. We always put on the sign beside the new products stating they are new and not in stock yet but will arrive shortly (3-5 months later).
Do not cancel merchandise without a good explanation and our consent once you have placed an order and signed on this order form. We don't provide guarantee for your sales. A 25% restocking fee will be applied once your order has been processed. Please place your order with great consideration.
Description: Touch Sensor Lamp - Silver Butterfly w/ Scented Oil Holder 20W (4''X 4''X H:7'')
M/O: 2 units
Case: 12 units (But, you don't have to purchase a whole case)
- » This item can be used as a Night Light / Table Lamp / Home Décor / Freshener.
- » Four levels of touch sensor variable lighting options to choose from (low light/mid light/brightest/off).
- » An optional scented oil/wax glass container that can be used to create your own desired atmosphere.
- » Stylish, Modern, Functional and Affordable.
- » Connect the adapter input port to plug.
- » Place on the flat surface and touch the aluminum part of the base on the product to adjust the lighting intensity. It is the metal part of the lamp that can conduct the electricity to the control unit to trigger the lighting intensity.
- » Do not hold on any part of the aluminum surface while trying to change the lighting intensity. You have to release your hand and place them on the table before you can make any changes.
- » Try not to place the light on top of any metalic surface as this might lead to unstable power control when static build up overtime.
- » Occationally the build up of the static might trigger the sensor to turn ON/OFF by itself (refer to as Phantom Operation). It is normal based on the weather and humidity. If the static buildup during the humid environment, please unplug the power and ground the static. The light fixture will function back to normal again.
- » Please remove any liquid content from the glass container before you move the lamp. The liquid might drip down inside the light fixture.
Warning & Safety Information:
- » ETL Listed (Both in US and Canada): Certificate # 5005050.
- » Indoor use only.
- » Please turn off the power if not plan to use for a long period of time. It may get very hot.
- » Do not turn on the power more than 6 hours continuously.
- » Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- » It is not a toy.
- » ETL Listed Mark: The ETL Listed Mark is a proof that our product has been independently tested and meets the applicable published standard. Our products are compliance to North American Safety Standards and it is officially recognized by OSHA, as a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) in US, and accredited by the Standards Council of Canada (SCC).
- » Power Input: 120V ±5%
- » Bulb: G9 20 Watts Halogen Bulb (We carry the replacement light bulb only at a fraction of the price; search for NL017). The Canadian Tire is selling at $7.99 / Walmart is selling at $8.99.
- » Insturction on "How to replace your light bulb" on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=BPsGldODnBU
- » 2 years from the date of purchase.
Write Your Own Review
Shortages & Damages:
Claims for shortages and damages must be reported collectively within 10 days upon receiving of goods. Only credit note will be issued for future purchase if deemed reasonable. No refund to credit card unless account is to be closed.
A credit card payment option only allowed WITHOUT a net 30 days term approved account. If we grant you a net 30 days term, we EXPECT a post dated cheque mailed out in advance as soon as you have received and checked your incoming shipment. Otherwise, a 3% extra charge will be applied if you later on insist to pay by credit card again after your 30 days term is over.